“Excellent taste”
Review of Colours Gallery

Colours Gallery
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I always visit this gallery when I'm up in Edinburgh although I admit to having purchased only two items over a fifteen year period. However, they have both been very special and form part of my permanent collection.

4  Thank Allan D
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have visited many galleries around Edinburgh and the world - this is my favourite.

Many galleries don't have the quality of pictures or paintings you would expect and many don't have the knowledge that the Colours Gallery owner had when speaking about art work.

The gallery is a small gallery in the heart of the New Town but I have been told it has been around for many years and there were others looking around when I went in so it's obvious it's stayed around for a while as it's got an excellent reputation.

The gallery has a wide collection of older classical paintings but also caters for more modern pictures. There is jewelry and other ceramics on sale or even simple postcards which are great for Birthday Cards etc.

I was made to feel very welcome as soon as I entered and would happily go back again. I bought a picture and they were able to send it to my address which wasn't in Edinburgh and it arrived with no hassle and well wrapped / protected.

If your in Edinburgh and your looking for quality art work a must see gallery!

5  Thank Miro121