“Acrylic Nails”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Acrylic Nails”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had acrylic nails applied on Sunday 11th November by the Manager, Pamela. I can honestly say they are simply the worst nail extensions I have ever had. I wrote to complain and now 24 hours has passed with no response. I would not recommend this establishment for nails in any way shape or form!

Visited November 2012
10 Thank SlaneyMcCaldin

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Not impressed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had heard about the Floatarium and so I guess I had pretty high expectations of the treatments there, I can safely say that none of those expectations were met. I had booked a couple of treatments including a spray tan - NEVER AGAIN. It came out horribly streaky, orange, exactly what my worst fears had been. After this experience, I was pretty horrified, but rather than apologising or trying to make amens, the manager (a very rude woman) actually tried to blame me for the failure of their spray tanning, wow. On top of this, the facilities are certainly looking tired (to put it mildly), and the whole place could use a deep clean and complete redecorating.

I won't be going back.

Visited August 2012
8 Thank Weheartasia
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Incredibly relaxing - highly recommended!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

We booked a visit to the Floatarium as a couple. They have two 'float tanks' - one is like an egg and the other rectangular. When you lie inside, the water fully supports your body weight and you can choose if you wish to shut the lid shut and have the light on or off. We both went for door shut and lights off (after we got used to it) to benefit from the whole experience.

The experience is amazing - due to not having any sight, sound or smell and the water supporting your body weight, your mind just seems to shut down and your brain switches off. Afterwards you feel so relaxed and carefree. We will both be going back for more. One hour cost £35 each, which we felt was long enough for a first visit.

The reason we have graded it very good as opposed to excellent is due to some areas of the facilities requiring a little TLC - discoloured paintwork etc. I would advise you to take flip flops. Overall, it was great and the staff were very friendly - a visit would be a great treat for yourself or a voucher would make an excellent present for someone else.

Visited October 2012