Not too far from the city centre with frequent buses nearby. Can't fault the room, hosts or breakfast. I would echo what others have said and have no hesitation in recommending this guest house to others.
Will we be returning? You betcha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AmarAgua is a comfortable Victorian residence, situated in a quiet residential area, built in the 1880s but recently upgraded retaining many original features, it is the perfect location for those who want to relax away from the noise of the capital but at the same time stay not too far from the city centre and all main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your AmarAgua Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- AmarAgua Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland