Amar Agua is a wonderful place so say if ever you are in Edinburgh. This is my second attempt at a review as Tripadvisor thought my first was written by the owners as it was that good! And it honestly is fantastic. Beautiful rooms, better breakfasts and wonderful hospitable owners who really take pride in their work. I could write an essay (as I did my first attempt) but all I'll say is find out for yourself! Over 200 excellent reviews- you cannot go wrong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AmarAgua is a comfortable Victorian residence, situated in a quiet residential area, built in the 1880s but recently upgraded retaining many original features, it is the perfect location for those who want to relax away from the noise of the capital but at the same time stay not too far from the city centre and all main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your AmarAgua Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- AmarAgua Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland