We stayed for 2 nights 28-30 March 2013 - the first stop on our 5 week holiday of the UK and Italy. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Very comfortable 1 bedroom apartment with nice finishes and plenty of room. After flight delays and missed connections ex Australia, we appreciated the warm welcome (and complementary glasses of bubbly which arrived as we settled in). If you are looking to step out of your front door into the thick of the tourist action, perhaps the location will be a little quiet. However, if you are looking for a quiet, first class, impeccably clean, and spacious stay, about 10 mins walk to plenty of pubs and all inner city attractions, I don't think you will go wrong at the Chester. We won't consider anywhere else if we are fortunate enough to visit Edinburgh again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning west end of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, direct-dial telephone, voice mail, wide-screen multi-channel TV, DVD, CD player and iPod docking stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland