The Chester Residence
$198
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$211
$205
  • Restaurant
Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$146
$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Fraser Suites Edinburgh(Edinburgh)
$173
  • Restaurant
Apex Grassmarket Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$126
$109
$104
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Cairn Hotel Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$116
$92
  • Bar/Lounge
Apex City of Edinburgh Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$137
$128
1,927 results
All reviewsthe penthousechester streetowners residencerothesay placecinema roommews apartmentliving roommolton brown toiletriesprivate gardensky tvnespresso machineserviced apartmentwest endfull kitchenbirthday cardunderfloor heatinglarge bedroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed in the penthouse suite for 2 nights in building 7. What a wonderful place. Everything was perfect from the moment we arrived. The staff are polite and very helpful. The room was excellent with high spec and high tec everything. We loved the underfloor heating in the bathroom and all the Alessi items. The question is ......how quickly can we return.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We recently rented a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 nights. Everything (including the weather) was perfect. We loved our apartment. With 2 couples, we were able to have privacy but enjoy lounging together in the living room, as well as, having easy breakfasts in our room due to the full kitchen. The location and neighborhood were beautiful...very much what I pictured Edinburgh to look like. And the staff was very healthful. They recommended restaurants every night for us (all excellent) and recommended the best non-tourist shops to get fine clothing in. I heartily would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We spent 2 nights in the penthouse apartment. Everything about our stay was wonderful. The apartment was fantastic, modern and immaculate. Loved the large bath with tv on the wall and the heated floor! The staff were really friendly and helpful. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed for two nights. From the moment we pulled up and were greeted by the warm gentleman at the door until our departure, we loved every moment. We felt pampered in a very warm manner.

The apartment to which we were upgraded was wonderful. We were given a tutorial about the features of the apartment, but 20 minutes later I was certain I was not smart enough to figure out the TV. So, I called the front desk. Within a couple minutes, a nice gentleman showed up and figured it out. He was kind and patient.

On the second night, I called the front desk for pizza delivery suggestion rather late. They called and ordered the pizza and brought it to our room. It was great pizza too.

On the day we departed, we checked out, but didn't leave town for a few hours and were to come back for our car. My wife informed the front desk she had lost a diamond ear ring down the bathroom sink drain and if they were at all able to find it great, but no pressure. (what she didn't tell them was the ear rings belonged to her mother who just passed away this year)

When we returned for our car, they had the ear ring. One of the lovely ladies at the front had gone and retrieved it. My wife was thrilled! We were charged nothing for the service.

That was our experience during our entire stay, they truly desire to exceed your expectations and make you thrilled to have been their guest.

They have earned our business any time we return. We would stay nowhere else in Edinburgh!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Having never been to Edinburgh before I didnt really know what to expect with regards to accomendations. I must say the experience I had with this Hotel was unmatched by any hotel I have ever stayed at. Ian and his staff were amazing! They are very warm, kind and geniune people. They went above and beyond to ensure our stay in Edinburgh was memorable. I consider them friends and they will not soon be forgotten. The accomendations within the hotel are amazing as well. The enormous suite we stayed in was nothing like I have ever stayed in before. The huge ceilings, warm fire place and beautiful windows can't be described in words. You have to see it for yourself. I'm not sure what the other rooms are like but if you can reserve suite 9/3 you should. You'll see what I am talking about. I wouldn't even give any other hotel in Edinburgh a second look. I can't imagine anything coming close to the experience at The Chester Residence!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple