Stayed one night for a family get together with my partner & sister. We chose this due to the location & price. Check in is 14.00, check out is 10.00 which was disappointing, however the receptionist was very accommodating and let us check out at 11.00. There is usually a £10 charge per hour over check out time which we found out afterwards. Seeing as though we had travelled 5 hours there and another back, we were grateful of another hour in bed. Apartment bedrooms are modern, clean & spacious however the rest of the apartment was very dated & grubby. There was a huge stain in the entrance way which let off a smell of sick & another large stain in the lounge. The shower head was mouldy & dirty. The location of the hotel was fairly good for many amenities however the 24 hour petrol station directly adjacent would suggest a small black out blind which there wasn't & affected sleep. Paying for parking & admin ontop of the room booking was not good value. Overall requires a refurb to match room standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you visiting Edinburgh and looking for spacious, affordable accommodation? Why stay in a small hotel bedroom when a Canon Court serviced apartment offers you space to relax? Each apartment offers one or two bedrooms, a comfortable lounge; a separate, fully fitted kitchen and a bathroom with shower and bath. There's free on site parking and WiFi access too. Close to Edinburgh's great attractions and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canon Court Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canon Court Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Canon Court Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland