Stayed for three nights over the New Year. Good location, 15 min walk from castle and downtown, so it was quiet and away from the street party.
Nicely set up, with small pool, spacious lobby area with seating off to one side. Helpful staff.
Very limited parking, paid 15 pounds per night in nearby underground lot.
Room was quiet and comfortable, fairly spacious, with bath and shower. The WC was in a small closet-like area by itself, without even a wash basin, which seemed an odd design.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland