Stayed here half team holidays , hotel is 1st impressions smart and modern. Our room could have done with some decorating no skirting boards on some on the walls and marks all over the walls. The pool area was small but the kids enjoyed it , only grip with the pool was the turtle tots club lovely to watch but they take up the pool and surrounding areas I think management should look at allocating earlier times for the club (whilst there guests are having breakfast ? ) my son was most upset that he couldn't swim whilst the club was taking place from 10-11.30 .
Breakfasts where spot on.
Great base for Edinburgh city centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland