We have just returned from a lovely time in Edinburgh. The hotel was ideal base for the castle, centre and grass market.
Hotel was clean, staff friendly & helpful. Plenty of choice for breakfast.
The only thing which we didn't like was the heat. The rooms were so hot, we had the heating turned of and windows open and it was for some reason still too hot for us. We were woken on and off every night by the students coming home from nights out which after 4am seemed to go quite. But this was only because the rooms being so warm we had to sleep with window open. Maintenance did look a the but said it was fine!! We would stay here again but ask for a room away from the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland