Me and my family decided to go for a short break for my birthday, and we chose to go to Edinbrough, so we needed a good hotel to stay in. Luckily we found this hotel (I booked through hotels.com), with it being in a great location in the centre of Edinbrough (you can tell by the name!), close to shops, attractions, even the cinema! The rooms were clean, the staff were friendly, and the facilities were great! The computer for surfing the net was useful, the XBOX kept the children entertained, and the pool was relaxing! Wide range of TV channels. The cafe was tasty as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland