We stayed here while looking for work, we didnt have a lot of money to spend so spent quite a bit of time at the hostel. We stayed for 2 weeks and didnt want to leave! The staff were awesome, the bar is great, and the atmosphere is relaxed and feels like a second home. Both thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With over 250 beds, and located in the heart of beautiful Old Town, Budget Backpackers is one of the best places to stay in Edinburgh! All of the amenities you need including free linen, free hot showers, a self catering kitchen, and a bar/cafe! Budget Backpackers is one of the best located hostels in the city, being only a 10 minute walk from Waverly Train Station, a 2 minute walk from the Royal Mile, and the breathtaking Edinburgh Castle practically on our doorstep! There is also always something happening within the hostel, with weekly Wii and Pool Competitions, Quiz and Movie Nights, Free Walking Tours 11am daily Monday to Saturday, Whether you want to see the sights, make friends, party it up, or just relax, Budget Backpackers has everything you need to make your stay in Edinburgh memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Budget Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Backpackers Hotel Edinburgh
- Budget Backpackers Edinburgh, Scotland