My husband and I stayed here four 4 days in October 2004. It was everything I hoped a stylish B and B near the heart of Edinburgh would be: comfortable, welcoming, with just the right balance of privacy and conviviality. And the breakfasts were first rate! If you go, please try the haggis which was excellent and not at all what I imagined. My only regtet is that we did not plan our trip so we could stay longer....! Oh yes..wondefully comfy bed and a lovely tea/coffee set up in the room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Moray Placeforms part of a Georgian terrace in the centre of Edinburgh's splendid New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your A Georgian Residence at No. 11 Moray Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Hotel Edinburgh
- A Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Edinburgh, Scotland