We were looking for a nice place to spend a family Christmas. We rented two rooms for 4 nights. Our stay was wonderful. The rooms were spacious and very nice. The breakfast had many options, especially considering this is really not a large operation. There are great walking trails along the river nearby, as well as some nice restaurants and a bakery. It's about a half mile walk to the castle, which we did several times. Overall, a great place to stay and we'd stay there again.
Be aware that it's a multi-level place with no elevator. But it's a beautiful property, with a very friendly proprietor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Moray Placeforms part of a Georgian terrace in the centre of Edinburgh's splendid New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your A Georgian Residence at No. 11 Moray Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Hotel Edinburgh
- A Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Edinburgh, Scotland