A lovely Georgian house used as a B&B. Huge breakfast with several choices (full Scottish, kippers, eggs...). The room we've stayed in is very large, overlooking the street. The single room we've popped our head into is much smaller and less luxurious, so can't comment on it. The big room cost us £100 a night. Bed very comfortable, TV and tea-making facilities are good quality. Parking round the corner is free on Saturday and Sunday and about £2 an hour other days (max 4hours) which is not too bad for Edinburgh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Moray Placeforms part of a Georgian terrace in the centre of Edinburgh's splendid New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your A Georgian Residence at No. 11 Moray Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Hotel Edinburgh
- A Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Edinburgh, Scotland