My wife and I stayed here for four nights in May: an excellent location for access to both New and old Edinburgh, with lower cost car parking around the corner (and even all day parking was reasonable close), and the surrounding ambience of gardens, walks and buildings was very satisfactory. The room was comfortable, with a separate sitting room, and the breakfast provided was first class. There was space for me to do some work, and the view onto the Firth was a bonus, as also the access to the square garden. The general decor and understated charm of the house was appreciated. If I had one quibble, it was that the room was on the third floor, which was not a problem for the active, but may be for those with limited flexibility or limited luggage lifting capacity. That was outweighed, however, by the overall experience, quality and value for the location. Marten S
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Moray Placeforms part of a Georgian terrace in the centre of Edinburgh's splendid New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your A Georgian Residence at No. 11 Moray Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Hotel Edinburgh
- A Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Edinburgh, Scotland