A large, very pleasant room with nice selection of teas and good quality biscuits, towels, shampoo and soap. Florence - the owner - was very obliging and breakfast was good quality, served at a communal table seating about 10 guests. Quite a lot of stairs, so not very suitable for anyone with mobility problems, but fantastic central location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Moray Placeforms part of a Georgian terrace in the centre of Edinburgh's splendid New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your A Georgian Residence at No. 11 Moray Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Hotel Edinburgh
- A Georgian Residence At No. 11 Moray Place Edinburgh, Scotland