Stayed with my friend for a girls weekend in Edinburgh. Paid £258 for two nights for 2 x queen sized beds. The bar and reception are really trendy and funky with pink fur high backed chairs.
Breakfast was ample with a magnificent view of the castle.
Beds were comfy (room 2059). Only quibble was the grout in the bathroom could have been doing with a major clean. A bit mouldy.
Make sure you ask for a room at the back of the hotel as I imagine the front can be quite noisy with the traffic outside. Also, higher up the floor would be better for that too. We were on the 2nd floor and you could hear the bottles being thrown out by the bar staff.
None the less, a great base for a fabby weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland