Stayed here in January and paid extra for a castle view as it was a birthday treat for my other half. Rooms are comfortable and large but have stayed in better four star rooms. The views were lovely but the only downside was the noise as it gets very noisy late at night. Breakfast was lovely and was too a high standard staff very helpful. We also used the spa facilities there is not much too it but was nice after a day sightseeing to come back and have a nice swim and sauna. I would recommend this hotel and we were very glad we stayed in the old town compared to the new.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland