We had our last night in Scotland at this hotel on 6 October 2013 after visiting the Highlands and Islands. The view from the top floor diningroom overlooking the castle was spectacular! The staff were really helpful and friendly despite the fact that they had a large conference going on at the time. A very limited view from our bedroom but quiet enough and we didn't spend much time there. I liked the touch of the Apex rubber duck to take with us even if my photo didn't win the competition!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel is located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Grassmarket. Nearby, you’ll find the characteristic Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriars Kirkyard and The Royal Mile, making this hotel the perfect place to stay if you’re looking to explore the city. Your room will be stocked with both essentials and added extras like complimentary Wi-Fi, luxurious Elemis toiletries and a 42” LCD TV. Choose a Deluxe or Family room and you’ll also get an Edinburgh Castle view to make your stay extra special. Kick-start your day with a refreshing swim in the hotel swimming pool or use the Technogym fitness studio, free of charge. Later you can try some unique fusion food to share created by the well-known Edinburgh Chef, Tony Singh in the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland