For location it's excellent.
Everything else is pretty much one step up from a Premier Inn but if you get one of the many offers available it's worth it.
Good staff who helped with a very noisy neighbour at 2am and were very attentive to my 7 year old.
It is the grass market area so not ideal if you don't like it on the livelier side of don't like a walk or tackle some steps towards granny green and the castle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, this contemporary four star hotel has 169 stylish rooms, many with panoramic views of the castle and city skyline. Designed for comfort, the rooms include 42 inch wide screen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, tea and coffee, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Facilities include restaurant, bar, meeting and event space for up to 250 delegates, and pool, tropicarium and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland