I stayed here in April 2012. What a fantastic location, right by the castle. Beautiful view of the castle from the restaurant. The rooms were spotless with huge double beds. After 8 hours of walking around beautiful Edinburgh, I had the best 3 nights sleep ever at this hotel with plasma tv,s in the rooms. The staff were really friendly and went out of their way. Great value for money and I would definitely return to this hotel. The breakfast was stunning, all you can eat with English cooked, cereal, yogurts , fruit, everything. I love Scotland....Edinburgh was a beautiful city..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel is located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Grassmarket. Nearby, you’ll find the characteristic Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriars Kirkyard and The Royal Mile, making this hotel the perfect place to stay if you’re looking to explore the city. Your room will be stocked with both essentials and added extras like complimentary Wi-Fi, luxurious Elemis toiletries and a 42” LCD TV. Choose a Deluxe or Family room and you’ll also get an Edinburgh Castle view to make your stay extra special. Kick-start your day with a refreshing swim in the hotel swimming pool or use the Technogym fitness studio, free of charge. Later you can try some unique fusion food to share created by the well-known Edinburgh Chef, Tony Singh in the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland