Nice boutique-style hotel which has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Staff had a 'can-do' attitude - very helpful with two small children. The hotel is in a great location and there are some nice restaurants nearby. Having said that, we found the hotel restaurant to be nice, especially for lunch in the bar which was excellent. The ambiance was good for both couples and families. There was a nice welcome bag for the kids on arrival. The family room was lovely, although a bit small but the huge TV made up for that! Pool was a great bonus. Would definitely come again and recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel is located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Grassmarket. Nearby, you’ll find the characteristic Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriars Kirkyard and The Royal Mile, making this hotel the perfect place to stay if you’re looking to explore the city. Your room will be stocked with both essentials and added extras like complimentary Wi-Fi, luxurious Elemis toiletries and a 42” LCD TV. Choose a Deluxe or Family room and you’ll also get an Edinburgh Castle view to make your stay extra special. Kick-start your day with a refreshing swim in the hotel swimming pool or use the Technogym fitness studio, free of charge. Later you can try some unique fusion food to share created by the well-known Edinburgh Chef, Tony Singh in the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland