Dorms are too small to appropriately accomodate six people. Bring your own towels. Did not like the set up of toilets, there should be a partition between the commode and the shower not all in one. Somewhat noisy. A bit overpriced for what you get. Probably would not stay here again.
Property: St. Christopher's Inn EdinburghAddress: 9-13 Market Street, Edinburgh EH1 1DE, Scotland
Location: United Kingdom > Scotland > Edinburgh
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 202 Specialty Lodging in Edinburgh
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3 star — St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh 3*
Number of rooms: 40
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Opposite Edinburgh Dungeons and minutes away from Edinburgh Castle. We're across the street from the train station. Fun Atmosphere A great selection of food and drinks in the Belushi's bar, with fantastic party nights, and pub crawls to meet travellers, and locals. Known for Quality Our Edinburgh hostel has a wide selection of room types, a female only dorm, free walking tours and a free continental breakfast. 24 Hour Reception Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Hotel Edinburgh
- St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh Scotland