I was excited when I got here to find that the cost of this was less than I thought. I have been in a mixed bedroom for many nights in other hostels and was surprised to find this to be all female. Also it was only 6 instead of twenty other people. Sounds wonderful right??? 4th floor and no working elevator which I found hard after a full day of sight seeing. Breakfast was included and that made the elevator forgivable. It would be nice if it had a kitchen but a microwave we can make do with. I would recommend this place, the subway and buses are within a block. How convenient is that?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Opposite Edinburgh Dungeons and minutes away from Edinburgh Castle. We're across the street from the train station. Fun Atmosphere A great selection of food and drinks in the Belushi's bar, with fantastic party nights, and pub crawls to meet travellers, and locals. Known for Quality Our Edinburgh hostel has a wide selection of room types, a female only dorm, free walking tours and a free continental breakfast. 24 Hour Reception Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Hotel Edinburgh
- St. Christopher's Inn Edinburgh Scotland