Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Princes Street) Hotel
$150
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
2,968 results
All reviewsprinces streetopposite the castlegreat locationcastle viewmeal dealrose streetfamily roombudget hotelexcellent staygood nights sleeproom was spotlesstrain stationwould definitely stay here againnight's sleepbars and restaurantsshort breakroyal mile
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Having stayed in many Premier Inns throughout the UK once again we were not disappointed. As a family of 4 we use the large family rooms they offer and this one even had a fabulous view of Edinburgh Castle....Bonus! The hotel is only 10 mins walk from Waverley train station and well positioned for absolutely everything. The staff both on greeting, leaving and in the breakfast area were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble at all and they went above and beyond the call of duty to make our stay even better. Fabulous hotel in an amazing City and would highly recommend. Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
ARiva1, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Princes Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Richfletch

Thank you for your fabulous review, I am so pleased that you had such a brilliant stay with us.

I'm glad you were able to benefit from one of our rooms overlooking Edinburgh Castle, the views are stunning and a beautiful sight to wake to.

Your comments regarding my team are greatly appreciated; they really are fantastic and try so hard to make sure that every guest has a great stay. I cannot tell you how rewarding it is for them when our guests take the time to recognise the work that they do, thank you.

I really value the time taken to share your experiences and I hope that we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had never stayed at a Premier Inn, but found the reviews & overall rating as one of the better stays in Edinburgh.

The hotel change is made for travelers. The room is simple, efficient, & clean.

I almost missed the location of the door on the street level - - its next to a Starbucks. Take the elevator to the lobby. Staff was friendly & helpful.

There is a restaurant on the lobby level, but I did not eat there.

GREAT location!! I arrived in Edinburgh on the train & walked from the station to the hotel. Great views of Old Town, walking distance to the many sights.

Would stay here again if in Edinburgh.

Room Tip: Ask for a view room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank PinkSurvivor

Dear PinkSurvivor,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am delighted that we managed to surprise you with our service and standards, I hope that you will consider Premier Inn again for your next trip!

I'm glad you found your room to be clean and comfortable, at Premier Inn our Housekeepers work really hard to deliver continuously high standards of cleanliness and it's very rewarding for them when our guests recognise this.

I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We've stayed at a number of Premier Inns over the last couple of years and this ranks as one of the best. Situation is perfect - West End of Prince's Street and a ten minute walk to Waverley Station if like us you've left the car at home. Staff are brilliant - both meet and greet and in the breakfast room overlooking the Castle and Princes Street gardens. Bedrooms quiet and very comfortable. One we shall certainly return to in the future.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor which was extremely quiet and looking out towards West End. Good choice
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian H

Dear Brian H,

Thank you for your fabulous review, my team and I are very proud that you consider us one of the best!

Our location really is perfect for our guests to enjoy all that Edinburgh has to offer and I am really pleased that you found your bedroom to be quiet and comfortable which is exactly what we aim to deliver.

I am delighted with your comments regarding my team, I agree they really are brilliant and they work so hard to try to make sure that every guest has a fantastic stay with us - thank you for taking the time to recognise that.

I hope we will welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Really liked this hotel. Had never stayed in a Premier Inn before and I have to say that I would again.

The location of this hotel is ideal for our sightseeing trip. Breakfast was good and easy, the people were really nice, rooms were very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again on our next trip!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ktimmons001

Dear Ktimmons001,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, at Premier Inn our teams work really hard to ensure our guests receive great value, clean, comfortable rooms and a friendly team on hand to help wherever needed and I am so pleased that you found this to be the case.

I really hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This was our 2nd visit to this hotel but this time we travelled with 4 friends. Right from the start the staff were friendly & very helpful. As I stated in my first review of this hotel the location is great bus stops right outside the hotel, 10 minute walk from Waverly Station, I presume there will be a tram stop nearby and walk out of the front door on to Princess Street. We were going to the Playhouse to see the Lion King & the reception staff told us which bus to catch from outside the hotel. Room was the usual high standard & the rest of the hotel was clean & bright. The bar has now got a draught lager on which was very good at a reasonable price. Another great stay at a Premier Inn a big thank you to all the staff during our stay overnight on the 17th October 2013.

Room Tip: For a view of the castle ask for a room overlooking Princess Street. Rooms at the rear of the hotel are very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Jams51,

Thank you for your lovely review, I remember your party checking in and I am delighted that you had a fantastic time both with us and at The Lion King show.

It's always lovely to see guests returning to our hotel and for you to note that we are still delivering at a high standard really means a tremendous amount. I am glad you mentioned the extended range within the bar, particularly the draught lager which we installed as a direct result of our guest feedback.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experiences, your feedback is greatly appreciated and I hope that we can welcome you back again in the future.