3,142 results
All reviews princes street opposite the castle great location castle view meal deal rose street family room excellent stay budget hotel good nights sleep room was spotless bars and restaurants train station night's sleep would definitely stay here again short break royal mile
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Yes excellent, very good location on princes street very clean with friendly helpful staff nothing was to much bother from reception to the catering staff,good value for money and I would highly recommend as an affordable inexpensive hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

My Sister and I were going to see Keane play at the Usher Hall and this Premier Inn was the perfect location. No real complaints except the duvet was too heavy! Our twin room (314) had no view but was completely fine for our one night stay in Edinburgh. We ate at McDonalds just along the road. Staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Very clean hotel with very friendly staff. Would recommend. Please be aware though that the car park is £24 for 24 hour parking, extremely expensive. Didn't have breakfast, but will next time as it looked great!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed here for one night during a business trip. The hotel proved quite a challenge for my taxi driver to find - it has quite a subtle entrance on Princes Street. Reception and the restaurant/bar area is located on the 2nd floor, providing stunning views to the castle. The lift system takes a bit of getting used to. Rooms pretty well appointed with the normal lovely comfy beds. Staff very friendly and helpful. There was a mix-up with my room booking which meant I had to pay for it up front myself, because staff could not locate the required fax, however this has now been refunded. Breakfast was mediocre (but what you would expect from a budget hotel). Would recommend if you are on foot but not if travelling by car.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank pie-in-the-skye
Reviewed November 12, 2012

What a jewel in the crown, you would not notice it if you walked up Princess Street. Check in so smooth, hotel and rooms very very clean, staff so helpfull. Did not do breakfast but our friends did and they said it was superb, we will stay again when we visit early next year.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends