“Typical pizzahut with free salads with every meal - 3.5 from me.”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #1,450 of 2,505 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Typical pizzahut with free salads with every meal - 3.5 from me.”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

When you in a major capital with fussy kids in tow , where do you eat ?

It may not be atmospheric but with the free salads it was not expensive for the whole family and easy to reach to/from the station . Staff helpful (turned down music as we were under a speaker) and realaxed . Thank you!

• Visited October 2012

Chester, United Kingdom
“You know what you are getting!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We always find a pizza hut wherever we go. You know what you are getting and it is really good value for money.

Visited May 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Horrible service and average food”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The service at this restaurant is poor, and even talking to the manager didn't help much - she was just as reluctant to be helpful. We will never be back here.

• Visited August 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
“I needed some pizza”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I thought it was sad that I was on a European vacation and I needed to eat American pizza-but I did. It hit the spot. I was craving a salad and you can have your fill of that. It's what you expect. Very crowded.

Visited August 2012
Luleå, Sweden
“Awful food, appalling service. Will never go back!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Took a day trip to Edinburgh on Monday 2nd July 2012. We live abroad now, but were visiting family in the UK, so my son was keen to go to Pizza Hut while he could.
Where do I start....the place was dirty-food all over the floor, and we had to ask the waitress to clean the table she sat us at (a pet hate of mine).
My partner ordered a beer, which took over 10 minutes to arrive. The glass they brought with it was absolutely manky-covered in food and grease!
The waitress was nowhere to be seen after this, and after waiting for her to appear for another 5 minutes or so, I took the glass up to the bar and asked to see the manager. Yes, you guessed it-more waiting.
The manager (who couldnt have been more than about 21yrs old) finally came out and offered a pathetic "Sorry but we don't know what else we can do for you" or something along those lines. I said give us a clean glass for a start. The bar person offered another-which was also dirty (there's obviously something wrong with whatever they are using to wash the dishes and glasses), and finally, on the third attempt, we got a glass my partner was able to drink out of.
This really set the tone for the visit.
While all this was going on, and the waitress deigned to appear fleetingly, we managed to give her our order. Incidentally, we also got chatting to a dad and his young daughter on the next table. The dad told me that he had sent back his daughter's spaghetti bolognese because it "tasted off". Hmm. Doesn't sound like hygiene is their strongest point in that restaurant.
When the waitress brought us plates, they were absolutely dripping wet, and we told her we could not possibly eat off a plate which was soaking wet. She gave a long sigh, picked them up in a huff, and stormed off. Eventually we got dry plates-after another wait.
The food was ok, I suppose-though not very warm (this will be because when I was at the bar complaining about the glass, I saw food sitting for a loooong time before anyone delivered it to the tables), and my meat feast pizza had very different ingredients to what it used to have. I suspect they just bunged on whatever they had, not what was supposed to be on the pizza.
By this time I just wanted to eat and get the heck out of the place.
The salad bar was a disgrace-it looked like it had been torn apart by chimps, and no staff member was making any attempt at all to clean the mess up.
After such a disappointing experience, we desperately wanted something really nice, so we elected to share a warm cookie/chocolate sauce/ice cream dessert thingy. This was very nice-the only part of the meal that was.
The bill for this experience was over 40 quid, and we left desperately wishing we had gone to First Coast in Dalry Road, instead (our favourite Edinburgh restaurant from when we lived there). The only reason we didn't is that we were knackered after a long day walking around the city, and we couldn't be bothered with the bus journey out past the tram works etc.

Next time we will jolly well make the effort to get on the bus!!

• Visited July 2012