Stayed here and booked through a comparison website so was very pleased with the price however there was no mention of the £50 deposit on top of the room charge in case of damage. Although I do not object to putting down a deposit it would just be nice to know prior to arrival. Afterall if you're on a holiday/break you usually have every last £ planned on activities/meals out etc.
Providing you leave the room as you find it the £50 will be transferred back into your account in about 5-10 working days depending on your bank...Good job I didn't need it for anything - not.
Room was nice, not sure if it's really 4 star but very comfortable. The heating works well with our room being like a sauna therefore we left the windows open at night which in turn lead us to be woken up very early by delivery lorries arriving at the back of the hotel.
Would stay again as the location was great and I wouldn't be so shocked when they take/"borrow" an extra £50 from me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh