If you like to have an apartment rather than a hotel room, then this will be a great choice for the city of Edinburgh. It is just off the Royal Mile, and within a 10 min walk from Waverley Station and 20 mins up the hill to the castle. The location may be tricky for some to find, however check it out on the map before travelling and then you shouldn't have too much trouble. We had the Penthouse 2 bedroom apartment, which is big enough for 4 people, and makes for a great hangout with a fully fitted kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a large lounge and dinning area. I recommend it for families, friends on holiday, or for a couple looking for somewhere nice to chill out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh