Arrived for a long weekend with 2 tired children in tow, walked from Waverley station with luggage, and our flat was just what we needed. Two comfortable bedrooms, two bathrooms, a sitting room & small kitchen. The receptionist was excellent, giving us tips for good family restaurants, the flat was comfy and clean, and of course the location is wonderful. We walked everywhere: up to the castle, over to Calton Hill, across the road to Dynamic Earth. The only downside (and its very small), is that its clearly a popular place and could do with a lick of paint here and there. Otherwise, we could not fault it at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh