Great location . Uphill walk to the Royal Mile and Castle, only took 10 mins. Plenty of bars and restaurants on the Mile.Clean and comfortable. Two double bedrooms one with ensuite shower room ,plenty of hot water.The kitchen was well equipped including full oven,washer dryer,microwave fridge with ice box and mini dishwasher. Complimentary tea coffee,milk wash powder and dishwasher tablets. TV and DVD in living area and selection of DVDs to borrow from reception. Book ahead for secure parking which is excellent value. We booked this as we took our daughter to uni open day and found it good value as we needed two rooms. As we were early we were able to leave luggage in cupboard receptionist offered to look after laptop in office. Able to leave car early. Staff were friendly and very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh