The Holyrood Hotel isa bit outside the centre, but still in walking distance to most locations. The service is very friendly at the reception and ok in the restaurant.
The rooms are fine and spacious. Depending where our window is facing , most rooms are quiet.
You find all you need, amenities by Apothecary included, a TV and free internet. The beds are comfortable, everything clean. There is a room safe, a coffee/tea pot and a mini bar.
The breakfast is usually included in the rate and you will find a nice selection os most what people want to eat in the morning. Eggs are freshly prepared for you.
The fitness center in the basement is open only from 8am to 8pm. The pool is large and nice. The showers and other parts like some walls are pretty old and shabby. Needs urgently renovation !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh