We were in town for a week and this worked great for a family of four. The location was perfect for walking into town/high street, but tucked away enough to not overwhelmed with touristy stuff. We wished the window would have shut properly so we didn't hear the noise outside. I would normally like more soundproofing, but perhaps it was Hogmany that caused the extra noise. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. The beds and sofa not so comfy, but liveable. There were many little maintenance issues that make it look tatty rather than luxurious (flaky paint, carpet coming up from the floor, water stains on the ceiling, etc). Would have loved some more creature comforts, fluffy soft cushions, and more newer (unholey linens).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holyrood Aparthotel offers you best hotel accommodation in Edinburgh. Choose one of our exclusive self catering apartments and enjoy the privacy & services of a hotel room but with with the freedom and space more like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holyrood apartHOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyrood ApartHOTEL Edinburgh, Scotland
- Holyrood Aparthotel Hotel Edinburgh