“Great for takeaway too....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jashans Restaurant

Jashans Restaurant
Ranked #959 of 2,449 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Jashans Restaurant part of a group of award winning restaurant, serving the best in Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine right in the heart of Slateford.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great for takeaway too....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Now had several takeaways from here, and they are superb - trust me, if I go back again and again, it must be good! The mixed kebab starter is massive, with huge chunks of lamb and chicken in a lovely sauce. The mains were also fantastic. The takeaway wasn't quite ready when I got there, but I received a complimentary drink to tide me over - nice touch. Not eaten in yet, but won't be long before I do....

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank richard i

“Great food, Great service. Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I had our first meal in Jashans on Valentines night and it was amazing, it is such a lovely restaurant down to every detail, the interior is beautiful!

The staff were very friendly and always there to help.

The food was delicious we had 3 courses and had no complaints.

The toilets were lovely and very clean, even by the end of the night.

I would highly recommend this restaurant if you like good food and a great atmosphere.

4 Thank RuthCunningham86
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

My partner and I went to this wonderful restaurant on Saturday night. It was a revelation. The service was excellent; when I complained that the lights were a little bright, the waiter was very attentive and within minutes he had dimmed them and came to check we were happy with that. An older gentleman, who was a waiter was lovely and gave old-fashioned service with a smile. The other waiters were also very, very good.
The food was faultless and even the house wine was acceptable! The decor is tasteful and the overall ambience is very relaxing.
I would highly recommend this restaurant for lovers of great food, fabulous service and a very laid-back atmosphere where nothing is too much bother for the waiters.
Don't read any further reviews - JUST GO!!

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank Alison S
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

First time visit to Jashans and we were not disappointed. Food was amazing and every member of staff were very welcoming. We will be back.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank paula j
“Birthday Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try Jahsans in Slateford Road as we had heard good things about it. We were not disappointed. The interior was very nice. The staff attentive and the food excellent. We shared a couple of bottles of house red. Enjoyed Popadoms, starters and mains (which were on the hot side). All ate far too much and decided to ask for the rest to be boxed up to be taken home. Jahsans...we will be back.

3 Thank Papa R