“Good quality food, full of flavour, excellent staff and great atmosphere.”
Review of Jashans Restaurant

Jashans Restaurant
Ranked #906 of 2,478 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Jashans Restaurant part of a group of award winning restaurant, serving the best in Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine right in the heart of Slateford.
“Good quality food, full of flavour, excellent staff and great atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My boyfriend and I eat at jashans often and every time we go we are always amazed at how great jashans is, the food never lets me down. Excellent quality meats, expetional staff always willing to help. Can't say much more other than try jashans if your looking for a great Indian! You won't be dissaponited.

3 Thank Sunnyside1981

“What a gem!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I had my third visit here a couple of weeks ago, won't even bother to tell what we had, just order what you like and I'd be flabbergasted if you didn't think it was brilliant. Everything I've had so far including the service was just excellent! You're off to a good start. Well done Jashans! Thanks!

2 Thank Mr_Geeps
“Excellent as per usual”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Have now been for several afternoon lunches (salmon tikka starter still to die for). Tried a few things on menu now. Tikka wrap on lunch menu good as a light bite.
Went for family night out (large crowd). Meal and service as per usual excellence.
I often have a takeaway as well which is good also only you serve yourself.
My advice give it a try I am sure you won't be disappointed I haven't been so far. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Rose1623
“Great meal and service”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Have visited several times on my own and with friends and happy with every meal so far. My neighbor Garry works at weekends and always gives friendly service.

2 Thank Mark W
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Just excellent!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

When Jashan's opened, we were sad that our local boozer closed. However, we went for the first time tonight, and are eating humble pie! Food delicious (not at all greasy) and really good value. Mohim and his staff were really friendly and attentive. Couldn't ask for better!

2 Thank MickynBeccy