Travelled up for the rugby last minute; on arrival an extra bed was fitted into our room - reception very helpful and friendly.
Had problem with hot warer been luke warm, but Martin hotel manager resolved the problem personally.
Rooms are basic but clean and tidy, great value for what you pay. 10 mins walk to Murrayfield and Princess St in other direction. Would come again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waters of Leith in the West end of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel Edinburgh has 178 bedrooms and is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the city's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splitty, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Edinburgh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Britannia Edinburgh Hotel Scotland