Nowhere near as bad as some of the reviews say, its a budget hotel chain a capital city. For the price you pay its value for money, if its luxury you're after then you're at the wrong hotel. Its clean, quiet and comfortable. Its in a great location, as my husband is disabled we didnt have to pay parking. We had a ground floor disabled room, very spacious. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There wasnt a kettle in our room on arrival however within minutes of me letting them know, one arrived. Only gripe is that the room was very cold even with the heater on maximum. Other than that its a comfortable and friendly hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waters of Leith in the West end of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel Edinburgh has 178 bedrooms and is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the city's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Edinburgh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Britannia Edinburgh Hotel Scotland