“Awe-inspiring”

47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Awe-inspiring”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Fact: the biggest of its kind in Europe. The climbing arena is just massive. Very professional and friendly staff. Five stars.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank dr002jy

Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great facility”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My son and I did roof top obstacle course. Excellent fun and great exercise.
45 year old and kept up with son.
Well all most!
Worth a try!

Visited September 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Climbers and kids”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The EICA at Ratho is a professional standard climbing centre offering several different climbing options. It is popular too for older children's parties. It is a bit of a drive out to the west of Edinburgh, best accessed by car.

Visited October 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Ariel Assault was quite a challenge!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to the EICA and I was very impressed. I am not a climber but the facilities looked great.

I had booked my 10 year old in for the Ariel Assault, he was a little scared to begin with as unsure what to do but the staff helped him get past the first tricky bit and then he really enjoyed it! I was very proud of him as the assault course is 100 feet in the air and something I would be far too scared to do!

I had a quick look at the other facilities which all looked really good too!

Visited July 2013
Perth, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Only looking”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area and were interested to see what this place was like. We had a short break in the cafe and as we drank our smoothies we saw people doing amazing things on the climbing walls of the former quarry.
If only I was fitter, braver, maybe 6 stone lighter and not afraid of heights I would give it a go. But I'm not so I will have to remain an impressed spectator.
It is a remarkable place to visit and watch real heroes climb.

Visited July 2013