“Never again!”

Ranked #133 of 137 Coffee & Tea in Edinburgh
Neighborhood: Stockbridge & Dean Village
Neighborhood: Stockbridge & Dean Village
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stopped here for a quick bite at lunch time. The place is untidy, staff were busy serving each other, the barista got my order price wrong 3 times. Sandwich nothing to write home about. Will walk on in the future!

There are newer reviews for Starbucks Stockbridge

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Starbucks is Starbucks - love it or hate it!
The staff at this branch were exceptionally friendly and helpful and this gave the cafe a pleasant ambiance not always present in other branches.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

The b1gman loves his coffee and this establishment certainly provides a decent cup of java whether to sit in or take away. Staff are very attentative and are always very welcoming to theb1gman. Good show!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Up to the standard of other Starbucks coffee shops. My friends and I had breakfast there, in preference to what was offered in our hotel. We were each able to have exactly what we wanted to eat and drink, and were happy with the ambience of the place.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I like the Caramel Hot Chocolate, but no matter what Starbucks I get it in, or no matter what drink I get, it's always lukewarm. Here though I think it's the best of the worst. The staff are very friendly and they make it well compared to other places that just slop anything together. I think it's better to take away though than sit in, as it has a far too quiet atmosphere for me, but that is just my opinion. Starbucks is far too overpriced and very over rated. I prefer Costa.

1  Thank SaraLovesTravel