“Nice buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Very large Chinese restaurant. Never been a fan of buffets but was pleasantly surprised with this restaurant. Plenty choice and food was hot as constantly being replenished. Excellent value for lunch . Would return .

There are newer reviews for Beijing Banquet

Reviewed May 3, 2014

This evening, I went to Beijing Banquet (not for the first time), and I was horrified. On other visits the food has always been average, and I have been satisfied, however after this abominable trip I can confirm I will never be back. I had lemon chicken (without the sauce) and found a large chunk of egg shell on the batter. As you can imagine, this put me off my entire meal. I also tried a bit of the grilled steak, which had a horrible smell of BO and did not taste much better, not to mention the fact that it was hard as nails. As well as this, my cousin whom i was with had a bowl of chicken and sweetcorn soup, which she had to spit out after finding a lump of something of a jelly consistency. After this, we left and all swore to never be back.

3  Thank Rebecca P
Reviewed April 15, 2014

best buffet in the area. Not usually a fan of Chinese buffets but every time we go here, the food is great.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I know plenty of people that have been here and finally got round to trying it. Plenty of space and very clean but I has disappointed with the food on offer.

A very anglicised version of chinese food, everything was quite bland. I also found a lot of the food greasy and didn't sit well afterwards. The puddings were ok, my niece was delighted with the chocolate fountain.

I

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times now and the foods always top notch,you can hardly get parked which is a good sign,good for hangover munch to!