“15°C outside and about 25°C inside.”
Review of Gambado - CLOSED

Gambado
More attraction details
Owner description: Gambado offers children the chance to play, learn, explore and party in some of the most exciting indoor play venues in the world. Bring the children to Gambado and let them play in a healthy, fun and above all safe environment whilst learning some of the valuable development skills: social, risk taking, coordination, educational, creative and exercise.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Terrible. It seems like a nice place to burn wee ones energy but extremely hazardous.. No air to breath inside, not to mention the temperature.. And I was mostly seatibg.. NO AC nor ventilation what so ever.

1  Thank MarkPaterson
There are newer reviews for Gambado

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I went to this soft play for the first time just before the refurb, which I hear is nothing spectacular btw! I did not like it at all, the fact they take all your details i.e. name, address, kids names and DOBs is a bit intrusive. Why do they need all that info? When you check out they take your number and check your party for the right amount of adults and kids. No other soft play has ever asked anything of the such. You have to pay a fee to register, I think this was £2.50 but if you come with a different adult or such you can add them on for free. I fail to see why they charge you in the first place if they can do the admin for free to add folk on? When I went the prices were cheaper, but now it's £8.45 for 4 + and £7.45 for 1+ and £2.25 for adults. This is blooming ridiculous and I certainly won't pay this, unless I win the lottery that is. The reception looked dingy but this has expanded now. The place was dark and dirty, the flooring was filthy and some of the equipment was broken. The tables were cluttered with junk with nobody cleaning it up, staff seemed sour faced, stayed for 1 hour and left, couldn't bare it. They didn't have lockers when I was there which was crap as someone could steal your things but im lead to believe there is now lockers. Surprised these aren't charged for aswell haha.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Way too expensive and most of them staff seem they do NOT like kids!!! For 3 chicken nuggets and chips is £4.00-not included peas or beans.
My just 4 year old daughter wanted to play a little bit in under 3 year old area and REALLY she is so SMALL and playing so gently there when were only two 2 year olds with their mums but one of the staff(quite skinny with blond hair) told her to get out on 4 occasions because she was 4 and I tried to talk to that young women but she was so horrible and rude to me and was making faces...
I go to many soft play places and my daughter always play in areas for smaller than her kids and she was NEVER told leave that area because she never caused any problems.
There also was that so young boy who was responsible for climbing area and he was so OFF ad useless and he never helped any kids with climbing so it was soooo painful to watch all them poor kids trying to climb without any help.
I WILL NEVER COME BACK THERE AGAIN ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE THEY WANTED AND SUCH A BAD ATMOSPHERE!!

2  Thank TuristEdiburgh
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I visited today with some friends and was outraged at the fact that I was charged £2.25 per adult!!! I am a manager of a similar establishment and can not for a minute understand how they justify that decision. Fair enough £1 as a token cost if babies get in free but £2.25 is just riduculous.
Then, to change 1-3 year old £7.75 and 4-12 year olds £8.75...I feel this pricing structure does not reflect the difference in facilities. The older age group have far more to play with than the younger children and the fact that the staff dont monitor this means older children were playing in the baby area which made it a very unsafe environment.
Then, my friends baby didn't have socks on, so this of all things was what the staff were monitoring, so even though older kids were playing in there, it was my friend that was asked to leave!
I certainly won't be rushing back!!

2  Thank Nicola M
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Excellent to let the kids burn of energy staff are great watch out for every child. food is great and there deals are good recently refurbished and always clean.