All reviewsroyal milehigh streetthese apartmentsbathroom apartmentspiral stairswashing machinegreat apartmentperfect locationno elevatortop flooredinburgh citywell equipped kitchenshower gelfull kitchentrain stationliving areanoise from the street
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

Went with my friends for a weekend break, was blown away by the apartment! We booked very last minute and I was not expecting much but I could have quite happily lived there! It was in an amazing location and was finished to such a high standard. There was also a selection of maps and things available to show you what was nearby, which I thought was a really nice touch.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in one of their townhouses as seen in photo. Amazing place! Don't be put of my the area surrounding the apartments (it's not the prettiest) but there was minimal noise and as a group of girls we felt safe enough. Only 10 minute taxi ride from George Street, Princess Street and Royal Mile or 30 minute walk for those who fancy it! Easy check in, no hassle during our stay and the townhouse had everything we needed, very comfortable stay and reasonably priced. Be aware of security deposit on arrival though ....

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2017

Unbelievable location. Apartment was spacious and very clean. Bathroom was large and new. Staff very friendly and helpful. It was a little noisy, but that could have been because there was a rugby final going on or just being in the best location. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2017

Location was fantastic, a couple of mins walk from the Castle. Accommodation was clean and comfortable for two people, although could be noisy due to it's central location. As it is up several levels of stairs it is not really suitable for those with mobility issues.
Overall though it was an excellent apartment and I would return.

Room Tip: S/C Apartment - only one room
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

A return visit in the same apartment we stayed in 2 years ago . Still a fab choice perfect location lovely clean apartment cannot fault anything about this place. Harvey and his team are excellent hosts very welcoming and knowledgeable. As we are frequent visitors to Edinburgh it's like a home from home stay . Highly recommended. Our favourite location an easy walk to all that beautiful Edinburgh has to offer. Cannot wait to return. We stayed in the two bedroom first floor apartment my brother sister and I so it was perfect for us .

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family