This is an overall good hotel, surrounded in a quite area close to Edinburgh University, Castle and the Museum. It has a lovely, quite atmosphere. I stayed for three nights and couldn't fault it. breakfast is complimentary so you cant complain much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Edinburgh offers short and long-stay accommodations in Edinburgh, Scotland. At our hotel, set a pace that suits you, whether you're with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months. Located in the heart of Edinburgh in the new Quartermile development, you have it all at your fingertips with Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, Princes Street, the Meadows, the National Museum of Scotland and the Scottish Parliament all with in a few minutes walk. You'll thrive at Residence Inn by Marriott Edinburgh with all the conveniences you need. Like spacious studio, superior studio and one bedroom suites with separate living, working, kitchen and sleeping areas. Complimentary grocery delivery service to fill your refrigerator and satisfy cravings. Complimentary internet for connecting to work and the outside world. Free hot breakfast to start mornings off right and evening social hours to end the day well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Residence Inn Edinburgh Scotland