“Disasterous 10th birthday party in October 2013”
Review of Laserquest Edinburgh - CLOSED

Laserquest Edinburgh
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I read that some of you have enjoyed bringing your children to laserquest edinburgh but I would urge real caution after our disasterous trip there recently .

We held our daughters 10th birthday party there in October... and one of our party ( a 10 year old girl) left the arena with her front tooth knocked out and very upset. Apparently one of the much larger fully grown adults in the arena at the same time had inadvertently hit her with his gun in the mouth and it caused her front tooth of be completely broken in half...

Yes accidents do happen but laserquerst bill themsleves as providing a safe and supervised environment and we were not impressed by the way in which they dealt with this. Really disappointing. At no time was I made aware that there would be another party of adults playing the game at the same time. To me, this was an accident that was going to happen and the level of supervision in the arena was inadequate..

There were 10 girls.,there to celebrate a birthday...and although all are under 10 years, they are not shrinking violets and were really keen on having fun.

Were you aware that anyone, of any stage and age can share the arena with your children???

7  Thank Robo662013

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Have been here seversl times in last year and held 2 birthday parties here. Great staff, very reasonable prices and central location. The only kids entertainment that parents enjoy just as much. Love it!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I go here with my 5 and 10 year old and they love it. It cost us £33 for the hour all in, and by the end of it they were exhausted.
Running around in a dark maze with UV lighting and shooting other players, I loved it, I mean they loved it.
I normally park at Haymarket or the Coop around the corner where you get an hour free.

Warning tho, its warm in there.

1  Thank simon j
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Recently had my son's 7th Birthday here. Staff were all very helpful and were really great with the (very excited) kids. Will definitely be back.

5  Thank xREBECCAxMc