Have just returned from a 3 night stay at this hotel and myself and my husband were very pleased.
After a problem with our first room we notified hotel staff and this was soon rectified as on our second night we were upgraded to a beautiful room on the top floor.
The breakfast was lovely with a wide range to suit all tastes.
The owners were very friendly and helpful ensuring guests enjoy there stay
All in all a really nice hotel within walking distance to all attractions!!
Mr & Mrs Kearney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, this boutique bed and breakfast is placed 1 mile from Princes Street and 1 mile from Edinburgh's popular shore area. Built in 1850, Capital Residence is a Grade B listed town house. An iPod dock, safe and a selection of teas, coffee and sweet treats are featured in every room. Sleek bathrooms all have luxury toiletries, fluffy bathrobes, a hairdryer and GHD hair straighteners. Guests can choose from a range of breakfast options including freshly made full Scottish breakfasts and Scottish smoked salmon. For evening dining, there are restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk. Set 0.5 miles from Edinburgh’s New Town, the building still displays many of its original features. Capital Residence is just over a mile from the Royal Botanic Gardens and Edinburgh’s dockside area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Capital Residence Edinburgh, Scotland