“Great food,big portions,in immaculate surroundings”
Review of Cool Jade

Cool Jade
Ranked #85 of 2,556 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant and my family and I were its first paying customers. It is fantastic and well worth a visit. Staff were excellent and Tracy Chu - Proprietor makes you feel most welcome
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Biggest portions we have had for a long time staff were superb and the restaurant is immaculately clean

There are newer reviews for Cool Jade

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Decided to try the Cool Jade after reading reports and since staying near. Setting very nice, good ambiance , food tasty, well presented and reasonable priced. Service quality friendly and attentive so will be back. Started the wknd off in a positive mode.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

After an international rugby match at Murrayfield, my 2 sons and I took one look at the bus queues - we had more sense than try to drive and park - and started walking Westwards towards our hotel thinking we could flag down a taxi or hop on a bus further out if we felt like it. Instead we came across the Cool Jade restaurant and as the boys were driving back to England that night we decided to give it a try. Despite our rugby supporters attire we were welcomed into the smart surroundings, and more of the fans arrived while we were there, so the restaurant did brisk early evening trade for an Edinburgh Sunday. The service was efficient and polite, there was a wide choice of dishes at reasonable prices, and when the food arrived it was excellent. Full marks from us and I'm sure we'll be back for more.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

A cut above the rest - some dishes on the menu here that I have never tried before. Lemon sole? Superb. Chilli salt squid? Stunning and spicy. Lamb Tzechui? Unexpected and beautiful. Well worth the visit, and the slightly higher prices are fully justified by the inventive and original dishes, and the attentive staff.

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Dined here 10/11/12 at first I thought it was pricey and expensive looking at the menu, but after ordering our food when it arrived I thought it was a good deal for money, it was tasty, good value and you get your money's worth. Its a gurantee to fill you up too, would dine here again when next in Edinburgh.