“Truly fantastic trip!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Edinburgh Boat Charters Ltd

Edinburgh Boat Charters Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer skippered yacht charter on the river Forth in Edinburgh to both corporate teams and private groups or individuals.Choose Edinburgh Boat Charters for your business team outing or to commemorate a special occasion, as a well earned treat for yourself, friends or family or simply to gain practical experience on a large sailing yacht. Now with a 5 Star rating from Visit Scotland and the Scottish Tourist Board.
“Truly fantastic trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

My wife and I had an excellent afternoon sail around the bridges and islands thanks to Colin and the rest of this crew. Beautiful surroundings, lovely boat and great people, would thoroughly recommend!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I was given voucher for my birthday - Edinburgh Sailing ‘Taster’ Experience. We enjoyed afternoon sail from Granton harbour to Port Edgar.

We would definitely recommend it.
Thanks Z&H

Derby, United Kingdom
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

My Wife and I were celebrating our first anniversary in Edinburgh and decided to book the yatch experience with Colin.
The booking process was easy and straight forward which I did over the phone and email. We arrived on Saturday morning and set off for our 3 hour sail around the bridges and islands. We were given plenty of opportunities to take control of the yatch so really enjoyed the hands on experience. It was sunny but windy but that didn't stop us, just made it more exciting and allowed us to learn the dynamics of sailing.
The crew were friendly and easy going.
Overall we had fun and really enjoyed the experience. Highly recommended.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great day out with Edinburgh Boar Charters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Wanted to take this opportunity to thank Colin for a great day out. My partner and I really enjoyed the sailing experience and learned a lot in the process. Even tough the day started and ended with heavy rain the trip was nevertheless amazing.

We are additionally grateful for the great photos Colin send us after the event.

Thanks again for everything.

Visited May 2014
“Yacht Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Edinburgh Boat Charters took me on an excursion allowing me to photograph many different aspects of the new Queensferry crossing bridge, the Forth road and rail bridges and a visit to Inchgarvie Island. The experience that Edinburgh Boat Charters provided very much exceeded my high expectations of this trip. I thoroughly enjoyed my day out and managed to collect a great number of unique photographs. All those involved in the trip where very professional and insured all my requirements where met.
I thoroughly recommend this organisation, Edinburgh Boat Charters.