“Cosy ambience cafe for Breakfast and tea time”
Review of Papii

Papii
Ranked #111 of 2,754 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Greek, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: New Town
Description: This is a relatively new cafe in Edinburgh- opened last year. Not sure why it doesn't have its own page yet as it's very popular. Breakfast Brunch, good coffee, lots of homemade food, scones. open 7 days.
Reviewed March 22, 2017

A surprised cosy little cafe in Edinburgh. I like the design of this cafe. I ordered a black coffee with a panini. The taste was great.

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

I can see why this is rated so highly on TripAdvisor. The food was unbelievable, we both had the Eggs Benedict which was gorgeous. Even though I was full from it I saw the person next to me order the waffles so I had to try it for myself. I wasn't disappointed at all, they were homemade vanilla waffles with Banana, Honey and cream, they are to so tasty I could have had another and another.

The staff were probably the best thing about Papii though. You couldn't ask for friendlier people or more welcoming. It was like you had been invited to eat in someone's kitchen. The prices were very reasonable for the area also. Highly recommend

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

I had the waffles with maple syrup and bacon. My sister had the Papii royale with smoked salmon. Both our meals were wonderful. The coffee is some of the best I have ever had. The seating in this place is not great and you will leave smelling of fried bacon. But my god, it's worth it!

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Extremely warm and cosy little cafe with friendly staff. The coffee was really good! Had the Cajun baked pasta and my friend had the Cajun chicken sandwich and both were good! A nice cosy place to shelter from the cold :)

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely little understated cafe just off of the main drag. Very friendly staff, delicious food and great value for money. Serves some lovely cakes and sandwiches, waffles and all day breakfast/brunch.