“Outstanding, Professional Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Chauffeur Driven Private Sightseeing Tour of Edinburgh
Ranked #4 of 20 Transportation in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Butler's chauffeur drive of Edinburgh provides luxury sightseeing tours or guided tours which can be in English or your chosen language with a Scottish blue badge guide. We also provide our chauffeur driven hire cars for Edinburgh airport transfers plus executive chauffeur driven services. Cars available are Mercedes S class, Mercedes E class and Mercedes viano.
Maldon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Outstanding, Professional Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I made contact with Frank Butler some years ago and explained my involvement with the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo and my visits to Edinburgh, his welcoming, reassuring professional approach with customer service immediately implanted a confidence in his service and commitment to customer satisfaction, he makes things happen, is absolutely reliable and provides a professional but relaxed friendly service, I would commend Butlers Chauffeur to anyone looking for quality service
R.W. Pratt MBE

Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Highly Professional and Very Friendly!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I found Butler's Chauffeur Drive online and called Frank straight away, it was a last minute pickup for our CEO and the journey of critical importance. The booking and payment service was professional and easy to use. Our CEO was highly impressed by the service and car. I would highly recommend and should we have further requirements in Edinburgh I would be in immediate contact.

Anne Donovan - Executive Assistant Just Eat

Visited September 2013
1 Thank AnnieD426
San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“2 Days in and around Edinburgh !!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

My family and me had a 2 day tour of Edinburgh. Our guides were Frank and John. Both of them were extremely knowledgeable. Did see a lot within 2 days. Frank did give us a wonderful trip from St. Andrews, Fife coast, Edinburgh Castle, Arthur Seat, Holyrood and even the best Fish and Chips restaurant in the world !!!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“H&A Research, London”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Our company have been using Butlers Chauffeur services for the past 2 years for all of our company driving needs when in Scotland. They are an excellent, reliable and professional team and I would happily and highly recommend them to our clients and other companies looking for chauffeur services.

1 Thank Lucy C
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Mr. Butler and his team is doing a great job.
We have been using Butler's Service for our VIP's travelling in Scotland.
They are highly professional and committed in their services and have been recommending them to our sister concern companies as well.
Look forward to do more business with them.

2 Thank Nish A